PT Metindo Erasakti
PT Metindo Erasakti was established in 1989 with highly motivated visions and missions set up by its founders, each having extensive experience and expertise in various aspects in manufacturing industry.
In the very same year, Metindo established a collaboration with Astra-Export, manufacturing and exporting household hardware to USA and Europe. In 1990, Metindo entered the automotive part manufacturing market starting with car manufacturer as its customers. In 1994, Metindo expanded the business into motorcycle parts manufacturing.
Metindo achieved the ISO 1994-2000 in 1996, proving that world class standard quality is highly regarded here. High standard procedures and high quality products practiced since Metindo was founded paid off a more brand holders joined the list of satisfied customers.
With stronger and ever-growing commitment to become one of the leading Automotive Component Manufacturer both regionally and globally, Metindo further invests big press machine, precission die manufacturing process (CAD/CAM) and coating facilities. Metindo also continuously commits to improve in various aspects in the production as well as in the management field and achieves more ISO certificates which includes the ISO-TS16949, to cater the requirements of their current customers and their future ones.
To be world class automotive component manufacturer
1. Achieve excellent customer satisfaction through quick action and good response.
2. Ensure corporate success through total commitment by maintaining high standard of achievement, effective teamwork and continuous improvement and innovation.
3. Provide training and self-development opportunities with employees actively involved (TPS, TPM, QCC and UIP) reward and promote employees based on job performance, initiative, integrity, loyalty, quality and professionalism.
4. Achieve continuous and profitable growth and maximize value for stakeholders.
5. Social Responsibility through safety and environmental awareness.
One Aim For Customer Satisfaction
– Start with manufacturing of household hardware for export to USA and Europe, collaborating with Astra-Export
– Car manufacturer became our customer
– Developed facilities for motorcycle.
– Started to implement 5-S
– Achieved ISO 9002-1994
– Started using Welding Robots Achieved ISO 9001-2000
– Started using Progressive Dies with Feeder 2003 – Started using CNC and CAD/CAM to produce Dies
– Developed Sub-Assy, Safety Parts, High Tensile for 4W
– Started operation of ED Painting Facility in Karawang Plant (MES Plant 2)
– Set up Big Press Machine line of 500 ~ 800 Ts
– Certified ISO / TS 16949
– Expanded Die Shop (Add Big CNC Machines – Toshiba and Hartford)
– Started Utilizing CATIA V5
– Started IMPLEMENTATION ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
– Started Expansion of Big & Middle Press Line ( 250 ~ 600 Tons, 10 units)
– Add Medium CNC Machine – Hartford)
– Add New Press Machine (KOMATSU) with 600 – 400 – 400 – 400 Ts
– Expanding New Building
– Add New Press Machine 1200 T 1 unit & 500 Ts Feeder
- OHSAS 18001-2007
- ISO 9001-2008
- ISO 14001 - 2004
- ISO TS 16949-2009